|Dr. Viktar Kireyeu is a limited partner in Erda RTE; he is a forest researcher, trainer and consultant, focusing on issues of climate change adaptation and biodiversity conservation. He holds a PhD in Environmental Sciences and Policy from Central European University. Dr. Kireyeu is involved in teaching BSc and MSc courses on carbon sequestration (Central European University), climate change adaptation (St.-Petersburg State University, Pskov State University), environmental information and communication (Siberian Federal University, Kharkiv National University of Urban Economy), and land use governance (Odessa State Environmental University, Belarusian State Technological University). His recent teaching and curriculum development experience also includes involvement in design and implementation of two Tempus projects, two Jean-Monnet projects (in Belarus and Russia), and a Visegrad project in Ukraine.
- Shkaruba, A., Kireyeu, V., Likhacheva. 2016. Rural-urban peripheries under socioeconomic transitions: changing planning context, lasting legacies, growing pressures, Landscape and Urban Planning, in press, doi:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2016.05.006
- Shkaruba, A., Likhacheva, O., Vasileva, T., Kireyeu, V., (2016). Outcomes of EU enlargement for nature resource governance in the region of Pskov: an analytical overview of EU technical assistance projects. Pskov Journal of Regional Studies, Vol. 28: 80-95.
- Shkaruba, A., Skryhan, H., Kireyeu, V. 2015. Sense-making for anticipatory adaptation to heavy snowstorms in urban areas. Urban Climate, 14: 636-649.
- Niaverau, A., Shkaruba, A., Kireyeu, V., Vasilieva, T., Dziamidavec, V., Ravino, A., Niaverau, D., Lukashuk, N., Jarmonina, I., Dziubanau, V., Varapajeva O. 2014. Forest Governance. Minsk: Pachatkovaya Shkola.
- Shkaruba, A., Kireyeu, V. 2013. Recognising ecological and institutional landscapes in adaptive governance of natural resources. Forest Policy and Economics 36: 87-97.
- Shkaruba, A., Otto-Banaszak, I., Kireyeu, V. 2012. Environmental governance and rise of multi-level biodiversity governance in the former USSR. In Environmental management, ed. N.K. Maksimenko, 200-221, Kharkiv: V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- Banaszak-Otto, I., Shkaruba, A., Kireyeu, V. 2011. The Rise of Multi-Level Governance for Biodiversity Conservation in Belarus. Environment and Planning C 29: 113-132.