26 Mar 2022
Transborder Multilevel Governance of Biodiversity and Ecosystem ServicesSubmitted by viktar
The final TERRA Workshop on Transborder Multilevel Governance of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services was co-organised by Pskov State University, St. Petersburg State University, and Erda RTE оn March 24-25 in Pskov.
We have discussed the transborder bioregionalization in the context of biodiversity conservation and management of ecosystem services, in particular referring to management and policy tools, instruments and practices advancing transborder cooperation over these issues, as well as advancing our understanding of borderland socio-ecological systems.
The event was organised in the framework of Erasmus+ TERRA project.
We live-streamed the workshop on TERRA Youtube Channel.
- A mission of a networking university in a transboundary context
- Transboundary bioregionalization: setting the scene
- The Council of the Baltic Sea States and Transborder Multilevel Governance of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Biodiversity conservation and ecosystem services in Voluntary Local Reviews of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Path dependence in biodiversity governance of transboundary Bielaviežskaja Pušča region
- Practices of Transboundary Cooperation in the Altai Region
- Instruments for biodiversity governance. Italian experience
- Manor parks as objects of biodiversity conservation. The border areas
- ESG - a business transformation to preserve biodiversity and ecosystems for future generations
- Cross-border cooperation in Bielaviežskaja Pušča Region
- Great Altay Transboundary Biosphere Reserve: international cooperation during the period of closed borders
- Experience in managing the Curonian Spit National Park as a transboundary World Heritage Site
- Water Management and Climate Action Programs of Mongolia: Consequences for Conservation and Climate Adaptation in Trans-boundary Basins
- Specially protected natural territories of the Pskov region as a basis for maintaining biodiversity of a transboundary region
- Preservation of the natural and cultural heritage of Lake Baikal (Russia) and Lake Khubsugul (Mongolia) while training guides for cross-border tourist routes
- Marine Spatial Planning Experiences in Finland and Russia
- Transboundary cooperation in water management for adaptation to climate change in Central Asia and Western Siberia
- Research methodologies of the ecological state of rivers by macrozoobenthos organisms in some countries of the Baltic Sea region
- Dynamics of overgrowth in the littoral of Lake Pihkva (Pskovskoye) and its significance in the management of waterbodies biodiversity
- The southern reach of Lake Pihkva as a promising object for the development of aquaculture
- Multiscale approach of assessing area for biodiversity conservation
- Atlas of the Baikal region: Society and nature is cartographic innovation to solve the problems of nature management in a transboundary region
- “Growth points” of the green economy of border regions
- Arctic habitats types in Russian Svalbard territory: is the EUNIS classification to be adjusted?
- Using the Phantom 2 pro quadrocopter to study bird nesting on the roofs of buildings in the city of Pskov and the coast of Pskov Lake
- On the possibility of restoring the habitats of animals, representatives of the Pleistocene fauna in the transboundary territories of Russia and Mongolia
- Socio-ecological systems of the Russia-Mongolia border: the case of Erzinsky kozhuun of the Tyva Republic
- Governing invasive alien weed species in the South East Baltic
- Practices of interaction between the border communities of Russia and Mongolia (on the example of the Okinsky district of the Republic of Buryatia and the Todzhinsky kozhuun of the Republic of Tuva)
- Study and conservation of biological diversity in the border region of the Russian Altai: from professors of the University of Dorpat K.F. Ledebur and A.A. Bunge to the creation of the transboundary biosphere reserve "Big Altai"